Total views since Original Post:

Monday, August 24, 2015

Destiny Gundam Color Ver.

Hey all, just wanted to show what arrived in the mail today... The special edition of the Destiny gundam, the Heine WestenFluss Color Ver. As far as I can tell... All that is different from the standard real grade Destiny is that all the Dark blue parts are an off neon color. 
Seeing how it was only available at the Gunpla Expo in Japan, it was worth paying the premium for it. 

I promised the next gunpla I built I'd treat as a real model kit. I.E paint, extra detailing...  (Hell, it is a real model kit after all.) Because it is the special edition version and I could just paint the standard destiny gundam in neon orange, I opted for just painting the small details. 
Once this one's completed, things will take off around here, I swear. ;)

Currently she's sitting about half complete, I have yet to build the backpack, arms and head. 
In the meantime I picked up a Battletech Stalker II, and painted it in Donegal guards colors as per Savage Coyote's tutorial post on the CBT boards. 
That's all for now folks. 
See ya'll soon, stay safe out there. 




No comments:

Post a Comment