Total views since Original Post:

Sunday, June 14, 2015

MWO MECH REPAINTS!

Hey all, in Febuary I realised I painted up my MWO CBT scale minis in Enamel paints. :S 
So I begain to strip off paint on the major panels, and repaint them using the proper acrylic paints. 
Recently I have been working on a Battalion sized unit painted up in House Kurita's 2nd Benjamin Regulars. (Link to their Wiki page on Sarna... http://www.sarna.net/wiki/2nd_Benjamin_Regulars

The 2nd Benjamin regulars are painted in white-Brown. 
The brown is located on the
-Upper Legs
-Center Torso
-Upper arms W/ Shoulders
Likewise, the white is painted on the
-Lower Legs and arms
-Right torso
-Left Torso

A chain bear trap is painted on the upper portion of the right arm, as if to connect to the Kurita crest. 
(As referenced by the camospecs examples found here... http://www.camospecs.com/Unit.asp?ID=115
On mine I avoided doing this in fear of screwing up the rest of the paint scheme. 

See attached pics below 

On the right arm of the awesome mech I painted in Japanese "Lyran Scum!" Using Google translate so I'm not sure how close I got to it. Lol. 
If you are interested in aquiring some of these fine CBT models, you can contact me via Google+ and I can point you in the right direction. 
To keep up with this blog and all of my future projects, I ask that you subscribe via the email submission box to the right of this post. ------>
I think that's pretty much it for this update, 
Stay safe out there. 
See ya'al soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Ive actually done my mwo mechs up as lyrans lol. Love the colours youve done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir!
      The blue you used suits the minis well. :)
      Can I ask how you've gotten that white so clean? Been having trouble with that color recently.

      Delete